In this joint Turkey Wonk and Brown Moses Podcast, Aaron Stein and Eliot Higgins discuss the August 21st chemical attacks, from the first moments of the attack to the debate about who was responsible for the attacks.
- Playlist of videos from the August 21st Sarin attacks
- Human Rights Watch – Syria: Government Likely Culprit in Chemical Attack
- Brown Moses – Making Sense Of Russia’s Evolving Narrative For The August 21st Sarin Attacks
- Seymour Hersh – The Red Line and the Rat Line
- Aaron Stein – Turkey’s Syria Policy: Why Seymour Hersh Got it Wrong
- Eliot Higgins and Dan Kazeta – It’s clear that Turkey was not involved in the chemical attack on Syria
- Eliot Higgins – Attempts to Blame the Syrian Opposition for the August 21st Sarin Attacks Continue One Year On